Warde Assisted Living
21 Searles Road Windham NH 03087
Warde Assisted Living is an assisted living community located in Windham, NH. It is close to shopping centers, community social facilities and has health care center within the facility, allowing residents to maintain a healthy lifestyle in a home like setting. Residents receive three meals a day, housekeeping, linen service, recreational and social activities, apartment maintenance and transportation.
Our professionally trained staffs provide personalized attention and assistance with bathing, medication management, cooking and dressing 24-hours a day. Besides, our staff will coordinate services with the Warde health care providers and monitor residents to ensure that you or your loved one live a healthy lifestyle. Our team members are selected for their big-hearted approach to fulfilling the needs of residents.
Our approach is normally tailored to the unique needs of an individual, a way of life created to enrich the lives of others with respect, compassion, excellence and integrity. In fact, we ease assisted living residents through lifestyle transitions that complement their life's visions. Our mission is to meet the medical and spiritual need of each person on the deepest human level. The residents experience high-quality, compassionate care at Warde Assisted Living.
- 24-hour emergency call system for each resident
- Access to health and medical services customized to specific needs
- Exercise, entertainment and wellness programs
- Three meals a day served in dining area, laundry and housekeeping services
- Assistance with bathing, eating, toileting, dressing and walking as needed
- Safety and security
- Continence management and socialization
Please come visit us for yourself and see what the Warde Assisted Living community has to offer.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.