3625 Williams Avenue La Verne CA 91750
Vintage Grove is a senior housing community situated in La Verne, Los Angeles County, CA. La Verne, which is a small city located within Los Angeles County, has a rich history that dates back to the 1830's. With beautiful views of the San Gabriel Mountains, this quiet city provides its visitors and residents with a wide range of amenities. The city is home to 19 parks, all of which offer a variety of leisure and recreational opportunities. Heritage Park gives visitors the opportunity to pick oranges every spring, while the 111-acre Sierra La Verne Country Club and Golf Course is sought out by golfing enthusiasts. La Verne is also home to numerous shopping centers, restaurants, theaters and entertainment venues, ensuring endless opportunities for residents and visitors of all ages and interests.
Vintage Grove is a serene senior apartment community located in the heart of La Verne. With affordable 1- and 2-bedroom units and well-maintained grounds, this community provides comfortable and carefree living. Our residents enjoy privacy and peace of mind, without the hassle of home and lawn maintenance.
In addition to providing a carefree lifestyle, we have cultivated a dynamic community by offering a variety of amenities, including:
- A beautiful clubhouse with a full kitchen, perfect for social events and family gatherings
- Professionally managed grounds
- Community-hosted events, including game nights, potlucks and lectures
- Fire safety and intruder alert systems
- A beautiful pool and spa
- Close proximity to shopping, dining and banking
- Courtesy shuttle
Vintage Grove offers a vibrant and close-knit community with a fun and relaxed lifestyle.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.