Villa Rio Vista
1115 SE 6th Terrace Fort Lauderdale FL 33316
Villa Rio Vista is an assisted living community located in one of Fort Lauderdale, FL's premier neighborhoods in the heart of downtown. Located along the banks of the scenic Tarpon River and just minutes from all the entertainment of Las Olas, Villa Rio Vista is a beautiful, cozy assisted living community to call home. With 365 days of summer, Fort Lauderdale is a wonderful place to live and a highly desired vacation destination friends and family will love.
Villa Rio Vista is committed to providing residents with a clean, comfortable home-style environment to men, women, and couples. Our team is pleased to provide dedicated, individualized care in a safe and nurturing environment. Offering all of the amenities needed for a high quality of life, residents will always be in good hands.
In addition to providing a compassionate and comfortable place to live, our community boasts many amenities that encourage seniors to live healthy, active lives, including:
- Three nutritious meals a day and a variety of healthy snacks
- Safety equipment like smoke detectors and sprinklers in every room
- Personal air conditioning units in every room for individual control
- Full gated community for safety and security
- Activity room with entertainment options, including private phone line, television, and games
- Daily housekeeping services
- Laundry and linen services available
- Private and semi-private accommodations provided
At Villa Rio Vista, caring is our specialty. We are pleased to invite you to join us in our comfy home-like environment, complete with everything you need to live a happy life.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.