Victoria House III
1014 State Road Monessen PA 15062
Victoria House III
Victoria House III is a senior living community located in Monessen, PA, in Westmoreland County and home to just over 7,800 people. Monessen was a steel-making region in the 1920's and residents will enjoy the quiet city living with its park-like settings, plush greenery and walking trails. Residents can also do their shopping, run their errands, go out to restaurants with friends, or relax in the comfort of our development.
Victoria House III offers exceptional care to our residents in a comfortable, home-like atmosphere. Our residents receive 24-hour care from our on-site professionals who work around the clock to meet their needs. At Victoria House III, our team of licensed professionals works diligently day and night handling every aspect of your loved one's care including all meals, transportation, laundry, housekeeping, medications, appointments, rehabilitation and activities.
We are also a social group that encourages dialog and interaction through group events and planned outings with our residents. A few of the available amenities, services, and activities that we have available in our development include:
- Apartments in various sizes including semi-private, studio and one-bedroom
- Three well-balanced meals and snacks each day
- A relaxed sitting area with couches and chairs for reading and watching TV
- An outdoor area for enjoying nature and taking walks
- Devotionals off-site
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Transportation to and from appointments and events
We would love to have your family member join us at Victoria House III for relaxation, fun activities and lots of new friends in our caring community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.