Tyval Assisted Living Facility
3526 Genevra Avenue Boynton Beach FL 33436
Tyval Assisted Living is a residential care home located in Chattanooga, Boynton Beach, FL in and Palm Beach County. The tropical climate with warm sunny days and cooling evening breezes that characterize 'Old Florida' keep life in this care home pleasant yet refreshing. The charming, intimate city is a renowned PGA golf tournament host city. There is an incredibly amazing array of waterfront activities such as paddling along the coastal beach. Boynton Senior Center's free membership for its senior residents is an opportunity through which senior residents access numerous fun activities and venues all year.
The staff at Tyval Assisted Living is unequalled in dedication, skill and compassion in caring for seniors. They assist the residents in cleaning and personal grooming including bathing, salon and barber care, and dressing. The staff addresses all dietary concerns as they prepare all meals with individual needs and preferences in mind. They do the laundry and housekeeping in this group home setting. In addition to this, Tyval Assisted Living has a host of numerous thoughtfully and expertly planned lifestyle amenities such as:
- Arranged transportation from the home to various venues and back
- A beautiful garden where the residents can enjoy gardening and socialize with friends
- Mobility assistance
- Scheduled trips to places of interest such as Boynton Beach Ocean Front Park, bird watching and sightseeing tours in picturesque Boynton Beach
- Religious services at the residence and in the churches in the neighborhood
- Wellness and fitness programmed activities
- Medication management
The Tyval Assisted Living group home setting guarantees privacy and independence where your loved will feel relaxed and appreciated in the company of old and new friends.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.