Touchstone of Mayville
1071 Horicon St Mayville WI 53050
Touchstone of Mayville, located in quaint Mayville, Wisconsin, is a member of Dodge County, which is one of the beauty and nature laden areas of the Horicon Marsh and Rock River. With a population of merely 5,154, Mayville is indeed considered a small town. And there's a lot to be said for their small town mindset. Pride, friendliness and a strong sense of family run through the veins of Mayville's residents.
When it comes to the staff at Touchstone of Mayville, that family attitude and friendliness continue. We offer memory care for residents that suffer from Alzheimer's and dementia. Where needed, the courteous, knowledgeable staff will put all their training to use in assisting with transferring and mobility, dressing, grooming, personal hygiene, toileting, bathing and eating. When it comes to the preparation of meals, three home cooked and healthy meals will be provided to each of the residents at Touchstone Of Mayville. Touchstone will also provide special diet accommodations if requested.
Personal and general services
- General transportation services are available
- Personal laundry
- Worship, shopping, doctor appointment transportation along with other scheduled outings and trips
- Activities that are recreational and promote socialization (can include outdoor excursions, board games, pet therapy, and music therapy)
- Activities for health, wellness, entertainment, and exercise
Residents can feel at ease knowing that Touchstone Of Mayville provides a caring, nurturing, and safe environment in a home-like setting that is as close as possible to having all the comforts of their very own home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.