TLC Family Care Home
34017 South Haines Creek Road Leesburg FL 34788
TLC Family Care Home is a residential care home located at Leesburg, FL in Orange County. It is an amazing community for retired senior. The distance from TLC family home care to the shopping centers and hospitals is very short thus easier access to these social places.
TLC Family Care home has licensed nurses and a well-trained massage specialist who ensure fitness of all seniors. There are also untrained staffs who offer assistance in activities like personal grooming, laundry and transportation to appointments for the seniors. The staffs are well experienced in understanding the personality of the seniors and offer support where required. At TLC family care home, group home setting is a respected issue hence availability of many amenities required by the seniors. They include:
- Well furnished private rooms
- Rooms that are semi private and can accommodate couples or even singles.
- Sunset views that are amazing and healthy for the seniors.
- Regular exercises and recreation facilities like pool table.
- Well prepared food that is organic in nature
- Communication and socialization nights for all where inspiration people are invited
- A designed family day for visit of seniors by their families.
- Reading materials that are available all the time
- Spacious and quite areas for spiritual purposes
- There are encouragement of hobbies like gardening
TLC family care motto is healthy, happy and comfort which assures total satisfaction for all seniors. The regular exercises also augur well with fitness and mind relaxation and the calm environment is a tool of sensational life for the seniors.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Incredibly friendly caregivers
I've been extremely happy with the service at TLC Family Care Home! It's hard knowing my loved one is so far away, but Will and Linda Gifford, the owners, are wonderful people and make me feel completely...
Socially and physically warm with good and healthy food
My Mom and I went to visit today as we considered adult day care options. Will came out a greeted us and the 2 dogs quietly met us and went and laid down. They served us a fabulous lunch that was made from...
It was strange; It was dark and had too many animals. Everyone that came in had a dog. No way that would have worked.See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.