Timberlane Lodge ALF
415 South Timberlane Drive New Smyrna Beach FL 32168
- Three nutritious home-cooked meals
and snacks planned by a dietician
- 24-hour personalassistance
with the following:
bathing, grooming, personal hygiene,
walking, eating, and dressing
- Medication reminders, supervision
- Assistance with transportation
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Hair, massage, and beauty services
- Respite care, short-term stays,
caregiver break, etc.
- Weekly emails/updates to family
- Planned activities provided at least
12 hours weekly
- Exercise and companionship
Please call for a tour and lunch!!
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
We had a bad experience with Timberlane. There was a conflict between the administration and my doctor – and the administration told me to change doctors or move. We moved. There are very few things to do....
The Hardest but the Best Decision!
My mom has been living at Spruce Creek ALF for about five weeks now and has nothing but wonderful things to say about her experience there. I was the one that had the hardest time making this decision. I felt...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.