About The Willows At Meadow Branch
The Willows At Meadow Branch is located in historic Winchester, VA. Our Southern style, one-story estate is located in a park like setting, nestled in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of Old Town Winchester, yet secluded from major highways and the sounds of traffic.
Peaceful and serene, our walking paths wind around a Nature Preserve and provide opportunities for a walk in the warmth of the sunshine, and to enjoy the fresh air and beautiful landscapes. Our picturesque facility is beautiful in all seasons, and opportunities for great family photos are around every corner!
We are a designated Trolley Stop for shopping and sight-seeing. While you are in town, be sure and visit the Apple Blossom Mall, or get tickets to a performing arts exhibit at the Shenandoah University. You won't want to miss the opportunity to visit one of our many Revolutionary and Civil War sites, that provide educational and entertainment opportunities.
Due to our location within the City limits, Winchester Medical Center is just minutes away; which greatly reduces emergency response times. We also have a variety of Medical Professionals nearby, which makes for easy and convenient access to doctor's appointments.
Our inviting front porch, complete with rocking chairs and flower gardens, provides great opportunities to chat with family, friends and neighbors. We have six cozy sun-rooms, a formal, yet comfortable living room with fireplace and a well-stocked library and game room. So come on in, snuggle up with a good book or challenge one of your neighbors to a game of chess or checkers!
What Makes Us Unique...
People have asked what makes The Willows At Meadow Branch so unique? Well, we think a lot of things, but there are important and distinct differences in how we operate our facility in comparison to others. We take pride in the fact that we have the following attributes, most of which are unique to us!
- Family owned and operated
- Our full Housekeeping Staff strives to maintain a clean, sanitary and odor-free environment for our Residents. We are dedicated to sustaining an impeccably high standard of cleanliness throughout the entire facility
- Full Dietary Staff
- Head Chef and several cooks, all of which are Servsafe Certified
- Our Personal Care Staff is dedicated to Resident care, and our RN and LPN are here to ensure the highest level of personalized attention; as well as developing strong relationships with each of our Residents
- We honor our Veterans with special services to recognize their call to serve our Country
- Trained and Certified Medication Technicians
- Dedicated CNA to assist Residents with bathing
- Registered Dietitian that evaluates and sustains nutritional needs
- Psychiatrist that provides in-house care
- Primary Physician that visits weekly
- Podiatrist that provides in-house care
- Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy/Speech Therapy services are available
- Professionally dressed staff; we dress as if we are guests in our Residents' homes
- Dedicated local Pharmacy services
- Regularly scheduled excursion for all Residents, including our Memory Care Community
- We recognize how much pets enrich our lives, therefore we welcome your small four-legged friends!
Come see why we have been awarded the 'Caring Star' award for the second consecutive year in a row as being in the Top 1% of the Nation as having 'excellent-quality care'!
This is why we are called 'The Willows Family' by so many of our Residents and their families.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor