The Villas at Bellevue
903 Bellevue Ave Dublin GA 31021
The Villas at Bellevue is a senior community situated in scenic Dublin, GA. The city offers a mix of modern and historical buildings, which makes for a great day out soaking in the sights. With plenty of entertainment, shopping, and dining options nearby, residents will always find something to do or somewhere to go. The community itself offers secure, yet wide open spaces surrounded by beautiful landscaping. Shaded areas allow for a relaxing outdoor experience whereas paved walkways encourage guests to take a stroll and enjoy the afternoon sun.
The community is proud to promote a sense of independence and freedom while providing residents with 24-hour assistance. In other words, residents can enjoy apartment-like living without all of the fuss. Friendly and professional staff members support residents and assist with duties such as cleaning and laundry. More importantly, staff members make it a point to treat residents like members of the family. Each staff member enjoys putting a smile on the face of each and every resident. The community provides a safe, clean living experience that is backed by the utmost respect for every resident.
Part of what makes The Villas at Bellevue such a great senior community is the many features, benefits, and amenities offered. Amenities provided by the community include:
- Arranged activities both on-site and off-site
- Luxurious, spacious floor plans that offer a private and comfortable living experience
- Lounge area complete with comfy seating and a flat screen TV
- Beautifully furnished sitting area complete with a fireplace
- Outdoor garden/patio area
- On-site beauty and barber shops
- Pet-friendly living (small pets allowed)
You are encouraged to schedule an appointment to find out if The Villas at Bellevue is the right place for you. There are several more amenities offered by the community that you are certain to enjoy.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.