The Terrace at Chestnut Hill
495 E Abington Ave Philadelphia PA 19118
At The Terrace, we strive to ensure a comfortable, worry-free lifestyle for our residents and their families. You'll find a team of friendly, kind-hearted and dedicated staff, all ready to serve with the utmost care and help create memorable experiences for all to enjoy. Be enriched. Be inspired. Be WOW-ed.
What we offer:
- Concierge services
- A beautiful and spacious great room
- Restaurant-style dining, anytime
- Media room/Cyber Senior area
- On-site therapy and rehabilitation room
- Wellness center
- Pampering and relaxing salon
- Charming front porch with rocking chairs
- Beautiful back terrace, walking path, & garden
- And so much more!
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A tour for care
We toured this community and did not find the feeling that we were looking for. the community was smaller than what we wanted. We like the cleanliness of the community and the menu. We would recommend that...
A Much Better Environment
I liked that this community worked with me to get her examined and to see if she could fly. The had a sister branch in my aunt's state, so a staff went to assess her. In the beginning I had some small issues...
Overall Good Experience
I toured this community for my mother, and her needs. My tour went well overall. Everyone was kind, and polite to my family, and I. I did find another community that suited our needs better, but my tour was...See all 27 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.