The Terrace at Beverly Lake Memory Care
524 75th St SE Everett WA 98203
Our mission at The Terrace at Beverly Lake Memory Care is to serve residents with Alzheimer's and dementia. We are committed to helping our residents lead enriching and independent lives while being readily available to assist when needed. Our innovative approach to care, the Pathways program, creates an encouraging environment for residents that prioritizes individuality and choice.
We offer a wide range of services and amenities, which include:
- A familiar daily routine that brings peace of mind and comfort
- Exercise programs and fitness classes
- Dementia-specific activities
- House and visiting pets that enrich the lives of residents
- Three meals served daily in our family-style dining room
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I wouldn't send my worst enemy or loved one here
The experience here was awful in my words and my mother's. They do not have any activities for the residents at all. There are staff members who couldn't converse with my mom because there was a language...
A great tour!
During my tour of The Terrace at Beverly Lake Memory Care, I noticed that the place was very nice and so were the people. When I got there for my tour, the tour guide was on time and had a lot of information...
The best choice!
We were very happy to have found this community. While my father was there, it was an amazing experience. I wish we would have found the place sooner. The staff was all very easy to work with, they were accommodating...See all 13 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.