About The Rosedale House
Located in a scenic environment, The Rosedale House in Waterloo, Monroe County, Illinois provides independent living for seniors. In this peaceful and quiet neighborhood, seniors get to have a peace of mind along with the freedom to do whatever they want provided they achieve personal growth; mentally, physically and spiritually. We are surrounded by shopping stores and transport services making our community a preferable convenient location for seniors.
Our community boasts of dedicated and self-motivated staff members willing to provide a helping hand to seniors. Additionally, our team is available 24/7 to give seniors the necessary support needed to achieve the optimal growth they yearn for. From the moment you enter the main entrance, our team will be available and ready to welcome you with open arms.
Aside from boasting of a professionally trained team, The Rosedale House has a number of lifestyle amenities including:
- Complementary transportation to seniors
- Onsite beauty salon and barber shop
- Laundry and housekeeping services that give seniors the freedom to do other things
- Pet-care to seniors’ pets like cats and dogs
- Onsite 24-hour medical care to seniors with physical and occupational therapy
- A dining room serving three home-cooked meals to seniors
When it comes to providing seniors with a fulfilling life, our community can do that through a combination of individualized care and lifestyle amenities. This gives seniors the chance to grow independently. Additionally, you will be able to have a peace of mind within our quiet, secure and calm community.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor