The Rosedale House
228 Mueller Ln Waterloo IL 62298
Located in a scenic environment, The Rosedale House in Waterloo, Monroe County, Illinois provides independent living for seniors. In this peaceful and quiet neighborhood, seniors get to have a peace of mind along with the freedom to do whatever they want provided they achieve personal growth; mentally, physically and spiritually. We are surrounded by shopping stores and transport services making our community a preferable convenient location for seniors.
Our community boasts of dedicated and self-motivated staff members willing to provide a helping hand to seniors. Additionally, our team is available 24/7 to give seniors the necessary support needed to achieve the optimal growth they yearn for. From the moment you enter the main entrance, our team will be available and ready to welcome you with open arms.
Aside from boasting of a professionally trained team, The Rosedale House has a number of lifestyle amenities including:
- Complementary transportation to seniors
- Onsite beauty salon and barber shop
- Laundry and housekeeping services that give seniors the freedom to do other things
- Pet-care to seniors' pets like cats and dogs
- Onsite 24-hour medical care to seniors with physical and occupational therapy
- A dining room serving three home-cooked meals to seniors
When it comes to providing seniors with a fulfilling life, our community can do that through a combination of individualized care and lifestyle amenities. This gives seniors the chance to grow independently. Additionally, you will be able to have a peace of mind within our quiet, secure and calm community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.