About The Residence
The Residence is a senior care home primarily focused on memory care, located in San Luis Obispo on the central coast of sunny California, which is in San Luis Obispo County. Nestled in a picturesque valley between the Santa Lucia Mountains and the Pacific Ocean, San Luis Obispo has its own creek, which runs through the city, making it an idyllic place to call home.
The Residence offers around the clock, dedicated care, in a friendly, community environment, with appropriate memory enhancing activities and plenty of interesting events for all residents. With staff on duty 24 hours a day, ready to meet any requirements, you can rest assured that your loved ones will thrive in this lovely group home setting.
In order to facilitate the comfort and engagement of all our residents, we have a variety of amenities to meet everyone's needs including, but not limited to:
- Wheelchair accessible rooms and showers
- Delicious meals including vegetarian options
- Appropriate activities specifically developed for various levels of memory acuity
- Fun events including games evenings, singing, dancing and holiday parties
- Peaceful community gardens for daily walks
- Spacious decks and patios for relaxation, as well as outdoor visits with family or friends
- Indoor common areas for socializing with fellow residents
- Complimentary transportation options including car rides
With well-managed assisted living, our residents enjoy freedom and independence whilst receiving the highest quality of health and physical care. We invite you to visit our dynamic, well-rounded community at The Residence to see what we can provide.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor