2050 N Webb Rd Wichita KS 67206
At The Regent, we honor each resident's personal choices, independence and dignity. Visit us for a tour, and you'll see how our combination of an inviting residential setting along with the caring, helpful staff at The Regent is just the right choice for your housing or service needs.
The Regent is proud to be a full Continuing Care Retirement Community offering the level of care that you or your loved one needs. Every design feature of The Regent is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve.
You'll feel at home in this beautifully landscaped residential setting.
- Elegant homestyle architecture
- Porte Cochere providing covered access to the front entrance
- Two enclosed courtyards
Designed with the comforts of home, engineered with the functionality to support independence.
- Private Suites
- Large bathroom with curbless shower
- Photocell night light in bathroom
- Emergency call system with speaker response
- Telephone and cable connections
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
- Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
- Quiet Lounge
- Elegant dining room
- Coffee Cafe for morning coffee and all-day snacks
- Two enclosed courtyards/covered Lanai
- Common Living Room
- Activities Center
- Art Room
- Hair Salon
- Media Room for movies, entertainment, and cultural events
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Great care for a loved one
We are happy with the great care from this community. The staff are outstanding and keep us updated on her progress. The food is very good. They do offer her a lot of great activities that she is enjoying....
A Great Place and a Step Above the Rest
The Regent was one of 4 places suggested by A Place for Mom, and the first I visited. The other places were okay, but just not as nice. They were running a special offer so their prices were competitive. Otherwise...
An Attentive Staff
seems to be a very clean and nice placeSee all 9 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.