The Montecito Santa Fe
500 Rodeo Rd Santa Fe NM 87505
The Montecito is an unparalleled luxurious retirement community located in picturesque Santa Fe where senior living is celebrated in ultimate resort style. Here, generous amenities complement a breadth of daily activities and like-minded people who share stories from the past and look forward to the memories they have yet to create.
Experience senior living in our lavish community, rich in conveniences with everything you need and want at your fingertips. At the heart of it all is our renowned clubhouse, El Centro, where scores of carefully orchestrated amenities blend seamlessly together to foster a lifestyle of active independence.
Our Executive Chef and talented culinary team create an exclusive variety of menu selections and serve delicious meals in our three elegant dining venues. Countless social opportunities abound to enjoy long-time acquaintances or to make new friends. You will quickly see that a full calendar of entertainment with exciting and rewarding activities await you here at The Montecito Santa Fe.
Our residents will find a caring, compassionate, and devoted staff to accommodate virtually every request. We pride ourselves on providing stellar service and invite you to let us exceed your expectations.
Enhancing Life — Advancing Wellness
Amenities: Services & Spaces
Indulge your senses and experience the difference of The Montecito Santa Fe. Whether you are exploring for yourself or a loved one, our Indoor/Outdoor Living Spaces and Services are second to none:
- El Centro's grand resort-style club house with courteous Concierge Services 24 hours — 7 days a week
- Our campus sits on 13 sprawling acres with beautiful mountain views and walking paths
- Three elegant dining venues: Garbo's Restaurant boasting a fine dining atmosphere and service with culinary cuisine choices prepared by our Executive Chef, Da Vinci Dining Room with Executive Chef inspired daily entrees and seasonal delights, and The Sahara Dining Room inviting Independent Living Residents to enjoy daily decadent delights.
- Starlight Lounge and Cabaret for happy hour, margaritas, music, live entertainment and stage shows
- Grand Ballroom for community and private affairs
- Beautifully appointed resident lounges and living rooms
- Library featuring 1000's of novels and an expansive collection of literature
- Art studio for painting, pottery, and crafts
- Multi-purpose and meeting rooms boasting lectures, educational seminars, chef's chats, and cooking demos
- Multiple courtyards and patios
- Private outdoor hot tub rooms
- His & Her country club style locker rooms with steam rooms, showers, and dressing rooms
- Full-service signature salon and barber offering haircuts, styling, coloring, manicures and pedicures
- Full-service spa with four private treatment rooms and licensed massage therapists
- Fully equipped state-of-the-art fitness center with personal trainers and certified fitness specialists
- Exercise room featuring Yoga, Zumba, Wii fitness with exercise instructors
- Bistro Lounge featuring daily continental breakfast, game tables, ice cream socials and an internet cafe
- Multi-passenger van and luxury car transportation
- Scheduled transportation runs
- Ample parking
- Night security patrol
- Professional landscape maintenance
- Handicap accessibility
- Resort-style heated pool & spa featuring aqua fitness, water volleyball, and lap swimming
- Putting green
- Cinema with state-of-the-art audio surround-sound
- Full-service juice bar to network and socialize
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Very rude people work here. I do not recommend this place.
Everybody there at The Montecito is extremely helpful and very accommodating and the facility is clean. They have great, great food; it is excellent. I could not be any happier to have my loved one staying...
staff took really good care of mom
The Montecito Santa Fe is a little pricey but mom doesn't seem to mind. The staff took really good care of mom when she called for help while I was up visiting. Everything is going well and I cant think...See all 6 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.