The Manor at Lake Morton
534 E Lime St Lakeland FL 33801
The Manor at Lake Morton offers assisted living care for seniors in the charming historic district of Lakeland. Our modern senior residential community is just a short walk from Lakeland's thriving downtown restaurants and sparkling Lake Morton with its resident swans. Our goal is to provide residents with the best possible care with a focus on maintaining family and social relationships. We do that by honoring the unique needs of our residents while respecting their independence
Local Ownership Makes a Difference!-
At The Manor at Lake Morton, you'll feel the difference that local ownership and management make in creating a warm, family-focused environment of care. The Manor at Lake Morton is owned and managed by Lakeland residents Louis and Lori Garrard, not by a corporation or senior care conglomerate.
The Manor at Lake Morton team, residents and their families get to know each other personally, building relationships that foster closeness and care. At The Manor at Lake Morton, residents are like members of a big extended family. Visitors and residents immediately feel the warmth and care we provide.
We offer residents a full range of services to make their everyday lives a little bit easier, such as:
- Gourmet meals prepared by our culinary school-trained chef and approved by a licensed nutritionist.
- Multiple menu options at each meal, including alternatives with no added salt and no concentrated sweets.
- Discreet, dignified personal assistance as needed.
- Housekeeping, linen and personal laundry service.
- Social director for engaging events and outings.
- On-site beauty salon and barber.
- Transportation service for off-site appointments.
- All utilities, such as phone, water, electric, cable and Wi-Fi, are included. Each room has its own telephone number. Mail is hand-delivered to residents' homes.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Beautiful Community, My Mother Loves It
My mother is doing very well since her move to this community, she loves it here. This is a beautiful community, everything is very well-kept. The staff is great. I do feel she is safe, and in good hands at...
Great community right in the heart of downtown Lakeland. Loved the loving family atmosphere the community provided. They did great helping my dad feel right at home! I would highly recommend this community...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.