About The Kensington Beatrice
The Paddock Hotel was first built by U.S. Senator Algernon S. Paddock in 1887, and then rebuilt in 1924. For decades, The Paddock served as the elegant hub of Beatrice society. Placed on the National Register of Historic Places, The Paddock was lovingly restored as The Kensington in 1989. Conveniently located at the main intersection in downtown Beatrice, it's just minutes from shopping, theaters, pharmacies, banks and restaurants.
Original tiled floors and graceful lobby columns create a spacious and inviting living room. The second floor ballroom still hosts numerous community events, reminiscent of the building's glorious past. And the large sun room is the perfect place to enjoy a visit, game of cards or just people-watch on the corner of mainstreet Beatrice. The family room features a pool table, game tables and large screen TV, and it's big enough to accommodate birthday parties, bridal showers, and other gatherings.
New families are welcomed with a special dinner, and introduced to the Heart to Heart program and Family Traditions calendar. These and other family services provide fellowship and support, as well as special occasions for loved ones to enjoy good times together.
Every day brings opportunities for residents to participate in meaningful programs. The renowned Kensington Rhythm Band performs often for many audiences in the area. There are fitness classes and book clubs; fishing trips and joy rides; chapel services and an intergenerational school program. Activities to challenge and engage the mind, body and spirit.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor