About The Hearthstone
The Hearthstone is an assisted living community located in the beautiful neighborhood of Green Lake in Seattle, King County, Washington. Our scenic community overlooks lush green city parks and the calm waters of Green Lake, providing a natural oasis in the heart of the city. Seattle is a modern, diverse city filled with world-class medical centers, exciting entertainment and endless shopping, making this the ideal place to relax and enjoy a worry-free lifestyle.
The Hearthstone is committed to providing exceptional care for all seniors, including those with Alzheimer's. We offer a memory care program that is designed for seniors with dementia, and our dedicated, professional staff members have specialized training in assisting residents whose care needs include support with memory-related issues. We provide on-site assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ensure each of our residents are safe and comfortable.
In addition to our comprehensive support services for seniors, our warm, inclusive community encourages residents to enjoy our wide range of amenities including:
- Our on-site rehabilitation center includes access to physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy
- Regular exercise classes for residents including yoga, strength training and stretching
- Complementary local transportation to medical appointments
- Four restaurant-style dining rooms that serve three fresh, chef-prepared meals daily
- Private accommodations include studio, one-bedroom and two-studio units complete with private bathrooms and balconies
- Common areas and lounges located throughout our community
We are proud of our caring, progressive senior community, and we invite you to contact us for more information about The Hearthstone.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor