The Gardens At Hawkins
830 North Beaulah St. Hawkins TX 75765
The Gardens At Hawkins
Explore The Gardens At Hawkins, an assisted living community located in Hawkins, Texas. We're located in a quaint, country-like town nestled into a wooded area and just minutes from US Highway 80. You'll find our residents enjoy a large, landscaped property that's split into several buildings, many of which have a traditional home-like feel.
When you choose The Gardens At Hawkins as your next home, you'll find our property is welcoming and comfortable. What really sets us apart, though, is our ability to provide our residents with outstanding care and support. We have some of the best staff available. They are fully trained and dedicated. They offer our residents a respectful, positive approach to life while ensuring a safe place to call home. We do offer 24-hour attention to meet your needs in emergencies.
When you get to know all that we offer at The Gardens At Hawkins, you'll quickly find that our amenities and features help us to create the ideal home for you. Those include:
- Daily devotionals available
- Exercise programs in place
- On-site events and activities planned
- Transportation is provided
- Apartments include kitchens, spacious bedrooms and individually controlled heating and cooling
- Outdoor areas with paths and gardening
- Furnished and unfurnished suites
Count on The Gardens At Hawkins as your next place to call home and get to know our staff and resident family. You'll feel welcomed here as well as respected. We encourage you and your family to explore all of the opportunities available to you in Hawkins.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.