About The Bristal at East Northport
The Bristal at East Northport
The Bristal at East Northport is an assisted living community located in Northport, New York, in Suffolk County and home to just over 7,500 people. Northport is a small village with area businesses and shops. Residents will enjoy getting out for their nature walks and exercise, going out to restaurants, enjoying park-like settings, and other events they can partake of on Long Island's North Shore.
At The Bristal at East Northport, we are committed to providing our seniors the highest standard of quality care in a relaxed, home-like setting. Our team of professionals works in all aspects of memory care options to assist residents with Alzheimer's and dementia and keep them socially active and engaged.
Our community also has comfortable shared spaces for fun and engaging group events to encourage dialog and social interaction among our residents and keep the environment fun. We have a host of great services, amenities and activities for residents to partake of and these include:
- Rehabilitation services including occupational therapy, physical therapy, and speech therapy
- Spacious living accommodations with different layouts
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with outdoor sitting areas
- An indoor sitting area for reading and relaxing
- Transportation to/from events and appointments
- Three well-balanced meals and snacks each day
- Fun activities like aqua exercises, quilting classes and game nights
- Housekeeping and laundry services
We are proud to be of service to the residents in our community and invite you to bring your loved one to join us for fun activities, relaxation, and lots of new friends at The Bristal at East Northport.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor