The Blake at Flowood
350 Town Center Way Flowood MS 39232
At The Blake, you'll find unique offerings that set us apart, including:
- Spacious Assisted Living and Memory Care suites, both offering dedicated staff, courtyards and tailored programs
- Variety of suites offering flexible floor plans to meet your needs, complete with kitchenettes and courtyard views
- Active Living program that offers social, emotional and physical engagement
- Three delicious chef-prepared meals served restaurant-style daily, as well as healthy snacks available throughout the day
- Concierge services to assist in resident transportation and family communication needs
- Daily and weekly housekeeping services
- Salon, activity rooms, movie room, card playing room and on-site physical therapy clinic, and intimate reading rooms and activity courts
- Near River Oaks Hospital, the medical hub of Rankin County
- Located within a prestigious Smart Code Overlay District that embraces the design and development of well-designed walkable communities
- Adjacent to the new East Metro Parkway, which is contiguous to Market Street and Dogwood Lifestyle enters
- Features an array of retail and dining establishments within steps of the facility
- Offers abundant outdoor recreational options
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Providing Excellent Care
My mother is doing okay with her move to this community. She stills wants to go home, but I know she is in good hands. I couldn't have asked for a better community. The staff is very outgoing, and kind....
Mom Is Getting Through the Transition
Mom has has been working through her adjustment stage and she is pleased with the community. I liked that it is new and upscale in this area. I would move in myself! The food is good from what I have tasted....
Facilities were amazing. Had an appointment with [Removed] at 1pm. She was 10 minutes late and offered no apology. She gave us a quick tour, sat us at a table, showed us literature and almost pushed us out....See all 6 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.