About Terri Care AFH
Terri Care AFH, in Spokane, WA, is a residential care home that serves seniors throughout Spokane County. Nestled in a small, rural region, the area offers a serene and natural setting where residents can relax and enjoy the quietude of nature. With a supermarket just two blocks away and Spokane Valley Mall a short car ride from the home, it's a convenient location with ample dining and entertainment.
The staff at Terri Care are highly qualified to care for a variety of residents including those with late stages of dementia and Alzheimer's. They are kind and compassionate, and devote themselves tirelessly to ensuring every resident receives the personalized care they deserve. By providing background checks on employees and requiring full credentials from each staff member, Terri Care is careful to select only the finest caregivers available.
At Terri Care, residents experience a small, close-knit community in a group home setting. There are a variety of features such as:
- Private bedroom, semi-private, and studios available
- Transportation to nearby cities
- Organized onsite and offsite activities including library trips, art classes, exercise classes, and movie nights
- Nutritionally complete meal selections that cater to a variety of dietary preferences
- 24-hour care with an emergency call system in every room
- Outdoor common areas in a stunning, park-like setting
At Terri Care, each resident will feel welcomed and at home, with each bedroom furnished to provide maximum comfort. Residents will enjoy ample independence and free time, providing them with the opportunity to explore their hobbies in a beautiful, rural setting.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor