Terrace View Assisted Living
2828 Terrace View Avenue Antioch CA 94531
Terrace View Assisted Living is a senior care home located in the serene city of Antioch, CA in Contra Costa County. Our lovely community overlooks the Sacramento River Delta and seniors can view the city's skyline and the amazing landscape. Antioch is known for its Mediterranean climate and friendly people thus making it an amazing place to live in and visit.
Terrace View Assisted Living is committed to providing seniors with best care in a comfortable group home setting. Our community does not only understand, but we are also courteous and friendly. We have a team of dedicated and loving staff who are available to offer physical or medical assistance no matter the time of day or night. Our personalized care ensures that the senior's needs are met. Additionally, our home-like environment makes the seniors comfortable and relaxed.
Our community believes in impacting seniors mentally, physically, socially an emotionally. Our programs and activities are suitable for seniors as they promote good health and always ensure that they are active and lively. We also have various amenities like:
- An onsite library with a vast book selection
- Quiet and peaceful courtyard
- Comfortable sitting area with a fireplace to visit with old and new friends alike
- Beautiful gazebo for relaxing
- A sunroom
- Several dining options with both restaurant style dining and a private dining room for families
- An onsite beauty salon and barber shop
- Pet-friendly, with some regulations
We are proud to be associated with this community and this is why we would love for you to come and join us to experience the freedom, comfort and rest at Terrace View Assisted Living.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.