1920 Breckenridge Rd. Findlay OH 45840
Your loved one's health and wellbeing is our number one focus. We offer short term as well as long term care, on-site rehabilitation programs and urgent placement services. We assist with many different care needs including medication management, assistance with personal grooming and daily tasks as well as health monitoring for chronic diseases. Our always available staff is attentive and tries to anticipate our resident's needs and desires. In case of emergency or serious illness we are four miles from Blanchard Valley Health System hospital.
We offer many options for fun and laughter such as games, a baking club, crafts and ample room for socialization. We take group outings to local shops, historic downtown Dalton, the Dalton library and the Dalton Senior Center. One of our most popular outings is a visit to the nearby Creative Arts Center.
We welcome your friends and family members to enjoy a meal with us and to take advantage of our comfortable guest rooms for overnight stays. We also welcome your well behaved furry family members.
Our apartments include studio and one bedroom options suitable for either singles or couples. Apartment amenities include:
- Cable and phone hookups
- Safety features such as emergency call systems and walk in showers with safety bars
- Wheelchair and walker accessible door and hallways
- Housekeeping and laundry services
Our common areas are also filled with enjoyable amenities:
- Beauty and barber shop for an afternoon of pampering
- Computer room with free Wi-Fi
- TV room with library for socializing and relaxing
- Activity room for arts and crafts or other group activities
- Outdoor courtyard for relaxing and enjoying the sounds of nature
- Elegant restaurant style dining room
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Our Mother has been a resident at Findlay Taylor Place for five years. Overall she has been very well taken care of. Have had little issues. Our mother requires very little care but on the very rare occasions...
This has been the best thing for my mother! With all the activities, places they go, the workers and the other residents. I don't have to worry about her at all and she loves living here. Definitely turned...
I am very satisfied to have both my parents living at Taylor Place. We tried a different place first and found out it wasn't a good fit for the folks. The staff at Taylor is the best, they always go the...See all 14 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.