Synergy Home Care
2336 Lexington Ave N #L Roseville MN 55113
Synergy HomeCare helps people live as independently as possible in their own homes with assistance from non-medical caregivers. Most of our clients are elderly, some are dealing with chronic medical or post-surgical conditions, and some have forms of dementia.
My name is Jim Zenk and I own Synergy HomeCare here in St. Paul/Minneapolis; my wife and I started this business and are actively involved. We believe that a successful organization needs to have excellent customer service with high integrity — that's what we have built (and continue to build) with Synergy HomeCare. We are in our 7th year! Our business opened in 2009.
Synergy is a full service home care agency. Our services include respite care, personal care, meal preparation, light housekeeping and companion care (including shopping, errands and transportation.)
Caring for someone in their homes is, in my opinion, all about trust and integrity. To that end, we have put several processes in place to help facilitate not just the actual care, but transparency for the family.
1. We are accredited with the BBB (A+ rating)
2. Our phone is answered every day, 24 hours per day - by someone from our office... who can help you now. Our phones do not go to VM or an answering service.
3. Synergy uses a 'telephony' system - not time cards. Our caregivers call in from your phone (if you have one) to start the service clock; they do the same thing upon finishing the shift. You are billed for what's in between.
4. Synergy is a certified 'Trusted Provider' by Home Care Pulse - a 3rd party organization that performs satisfaction surveys with our clients (or their families).
A couple additional points regarding our service:
- Synergy does not require contracts; we do not lock you in to an amount of service or a set schedule. We are flexible and our care plan can change as our client's needs change
- Synergy does not have a large minimum hourly requirement. (for example, 90 minutes or 2 hours of care is just fine)
- Our schedule is on-line so you will have login access to your loved one's schedule. You can also send messages to the Office with questions/concerns from that site.
- In terms of fees, we bill only for the time we are with our clients and we bill after the service (you do not need to pay up front). The rate is determined by the skill level needed.
In addition, all our caregivers are W2 employees, meaning they are trained, qualified, insured and nationally-background checked.
Proudly Serving St. Paul, Minneapolis, and the Central Twin Cities Metro, including Bloomington, Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park, Columbia Heights, Edina, Fridley, Mounds View, New Brighton, Richfield, Roseville, St. Louis Park, and Shoreview.
We look forward to the opportunity to visit with you about you or your loved one's care needs!
Synergy HomeCare MSP Metro office staff
Tammy, Rosalinda, Christy, Rena, Laura RN, Nicole RN, Alyson LPN, Jim (owner)
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I have found the home care givers well trained and attentive to any special needs that arise.
In Need Of Better Customer Service
My mom did great with the caregivers that helped her and she liked them too. The caregiver did what they were suppose to do. However, it was an okay experience for me. I was told they would bring some equipment...
My Dad's Caregivers
It is very good so far with this agency. The caregivers have been good so far and they provide companionship and light care. My dad likes the ladies who help him that are very nice to him. They have been ready...See all 9 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.