What to Expect
There are a variety of memory care communities in St. Paul, and it's important to choose one based on the needs and lifestyle of your loved one. Many communities offer similar services and amenities, including:
- Three homemade and nutritious meals, plus snacks, provided daily
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- Group activities to provide enrichment and socialization opportunities
- Secured indoor and outdoor common areas with walking paths and seating areas
- A variety of living options, including private and shared rooms and suites
- Exercise and physical therapy programs
- Pet friendly
Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia require specialized care in a comforting and secure environment. Many memory care communities offer special programming, such a music therapy or group exercise, to promote consistency and enrichment. To find the memory care community that is right for the needs of your loved one and family, contact us today.
Who Needs Memory Care
Memory care communities are designed to provide 24-hour care and support for those suffering from Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia. As your loved one's condition progresses, their needs will evolve as well. By transitioning them to a memory care community, you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing that they are among trained professionals in a safe, secured and loving environment. Living near a major city like St. Paul provides you with the opportunity to visit your loved one often and continue to take an active role in their care.
Finding Memory Care in St. Paul
To find out more about memory care or Alzheimer's care in St. Paul, contact us today for a free consultation. Our Senior Living Advisors are standing by, ready to assist you in finding the community that will best suit the needs of you and your loved one.