Sunshine Health Place 2
1482 Norman Avenue Thousand Oaks CA 91360
Sunshine Health Place 2 is a senior care home located in exceptionally attractive Thousand Oaks, California, located in Ventura County. Sunshine Health Place 2 residential care is located in a friendly neighborhood with beautiful natural scenery to keep the seniors relaxed. When searching for a place to relax and have family member enjoy and relax to consider Sunshine Health Place 2.
Sunshine Health Place 2 is a spacious and beautiful group home setting that offer quality services to the seniors while meeting their various needs. The professionalism and high experienced staffs are committed to ensuring the welfare of the seniors is met. With the unique needs of the senior our seniors are compassionate and on-site around the clock to ensure quality services for the senior.
In ensuring that the seniors are well comfortable in our community, there are various amenities to keep them active during the entire stay. These include:
- TV cable that is connected in all rooms to keep seniors informed
- Readily available beautician and barber shop
- Spacious sitting area with fireplace to ensure seniors are relaxed and comfortable
- High-quality laundry service and housekeeping
- Various dining option with both restaurant style dining and private dining room for family
- Affordable transport arrangement for the seniors and the family
Considering the above amenities available in our community, we are proud to invite all the seniors for quality services and place to relax. So as to experience independence, freedom and relaxation enroll with us at Sunshine Health Place 2 for high-quality life.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Not all expectations met
Very clean. My husband gets lonely. No one to bond with including caretakers. they do not take the time to sit and talk with residents. There are no activities at all. Owners very nice.
They made it very accommodating for us. The transition to actually getting her there was very easy and the help was very, very good. They gave her the best care they could give her and I think she enjoyed it....
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.