Sunshine Adult Foster Care Home
830 McVey Ave. Lake Oswego OR 97034
Sunshine Adult Foster Care Home is a senior care home situated in the Clackamas County, OR, upscale community of Lake Oswego. Located about 15 miles south of Portland, Lake Oswego has a population of just over 35,000 residents. Built around Oswego Lake, it's a highly attractive community with a thriving downtown that bustles with high quality art galleries, cafes, bookstores, retail shops, and entertainment options. The area is served by the Portland metro's public transportation system, Tri-Met, which makes traveling throughout the region easy and convenient. Lake Oswego enjoys a low crime rate and a relaxed pace of life and abundant green spaces.
At Sunshine Adult Foster Care Home, we're dedicated to providing the kind of superior group home living experience that we would want for our own senior loved ones. We craft care plans around the individual preferences and needs of our residents to ensure their comfort, safety, and happiness. The services that we provide include:
- Help with personal grooming tasks, bathing, dressing, and hygiene
- Balance and tasty meals three times per day
- Drinks and snacks available at all times
- Activities and outings
- Full housekeeping services
- Conversation and companionship in a warm, friendly environment
Our residents love living in Lake Oswego and enjoying everything the community has to offer. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Housing Types Provided
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.