Sunrise of Victoria
920 Humboldt Street Victoria BC V8V4W7
Sunrise of Victoria's beautiful community was opened in the Fairfield neighborhood in 2001, and is centrally located near the Inner Harbour, Beacon Hill Park, Humboldt Valley, and Cook Street Village. We offer attractive suites designed for both safety and comfort. Sunrise also offers a Companion Living program, a popular program that brings together two residents to share a suite—while still providing privacy and the same quality of care that you can always expect from Sunrise. Our resident amenities include:
- Licensed long term care, now offering continuum of care on main floor in newly-renovated suites for seniors with mobility impairments. Also offer a special
neighborhood to provide a safe and secure environment for memory care.
- Trained Designated Care Managers available 24 hours a day to assist residents with
daily living activities
- Access to activities and exercise programs to improve mobility and flexibility
- Short term stays for post-surgery convalescence or respite for caregivers
- Three nutritious home-cooked meals daily, with snacks and beverages throughout the
- Monthly wellness visits by a registered nurse
Personal tours are available seven days a week. We look forward to showing you what Sunrise can offer your loved one, and bring you peace of mind.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Very good care
My Mom passed away shortly after she moved in. She was only there for 3 weeks. We wish she could have been there longer. She received very good care while she was there. The staff was good to her and we feel...
Toured then choose Sunrise as best fit our mother's needs.
So far we are very pleased with everything.Mom is settling in very nicely.So many activities throughout the day.The staff are very nice and friendly.Although it is very pricey, we are pleased with our decision.We...
The best place for Mom
We moved our mother into the Sunrise soon after our father passed away. We toured other homes in the Victoria area and concluded that the Sunrise was superior in every way. Our experience in the following...See all 5 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.