About Sunrise of Vancouver
Sunrise of Vancouver is an assisted living community located in the stunning coastal city of Vancouver, British Columbia. Centrally located in the prestigious, tree-lined Marpole neighbourhood adjacent Oak Street, our beautiful, landscaped community offers easy access to VanDusen Gardens, the Oakridge Shopping Center and Vancouver International Airport. Vancouver is a modern, progressive city filled with world-class medical facilities, accessible transit and stunning natural attractions, making this the ideal place to enjoy a healthy, relaxing lifestyle.
Sunrise of Vancouver is focused on providing each of our residents with individualized, comprehensive 24-hour care in our safe and secure assisted living community. Our dedicated, compassionate staff team includes experts in relationship-based memory care for residents with Alzheimer's and dementia. We are proud to provide seniors with access to our comfortable Reminiscence neighbourhood at Sunrise of Vancouver - a specially-designed environment for seniors with dementia.
Our vibrant, inclusive community encourages each of our residents to pursue their interests and hobbies, make new friends and maintain an active, dignified lifestyle. Our senior-centered amenities and services include:
- Choice of private accommodations including studio, one and two-bedroom suites
- Easy access to rehabilitation services at Holy Family Hospital, including occupational therapy, speech therapy and physical therapy
- Up to three healthy home-style meals daily plus all-day snacks
- Daily on-site activities include exercise classes, music programs, cooking clubs and memory games
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
- Escorted day trips to local attractions, restaurants and shopping centres
- Medication management
We are proud of our progressive, compassionate community, and we invite you to join us at Sunrise of Vancouver.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor