8429 Sunrise Blvd. Citrus Heights CA 95610
Sunflower's Home, located in Citrus Heights, California, is a residential care home serving seniors in Sacramento County, including the Sacramento-Arden-Arcade-Roseville Metropolitan Statistical Area. Citrus Heights has several parks and playgrounds nearby. If you like taking short trips to enjoy all the beauty the outdoors has to offer, then Sunflower's Home is the place for you.
The warm and friendly staff with Sunflower's Home understands it is important for seniors to feel a strong sense of independence while living their daily lives, and they also understand that even the most independent seniors still need a helping hand, every once and awhile. No matter what time of the day or night, the staff with Sunflower's Home is always available to lend a helping hand or to be that welcomed, friendly face.
Services available with Sunflower's Home:
- Female residents mostly, but males are accepted
- Indoor/outdoor common areas
- Pets allowed
- Meal planning and preparation
- Light housekeeping and laundry service
- Transportation to and from personal appointments, including shopping and other social activities
Sunflower's Home is not your typical group home setting. You will live a happy, healthy, and active lifestyle, with nurturing and compassionate staff members available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Rest assured knowing you will be treated with the respect, kindness, and dignity that you rightfully deserve, without losing your feeling of independence.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.