Summerville Homes LLC
7933 Indigo Street Miramar FL 33023
Summerville Homes LLC is a senior residential care home that is located in the metropolitan city of Miramar, FL and in Broward county. Miramar is local to the larger cities of Hollywood and Miami; both offering much in the terms of entertainment and upscale dining options. The city also backs up to the large Everglades Wildlife Management Area. The group home setting is just a short walk to the large Miramar Pineland Park, a great place for a relaxing stroll. It is also local to all of the major freeways in the city. The views and the location make Miramar a great place to call home.
Summerville Homes LLC is committed to the level of care and safety that it provides to its residents. Our highly qualified and compassion staff are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Our community is secure and is local to many medical offices and the local hospital, in the event of an emergency.
In addition to the relaxing location and the committed staff, Summerville Homes LLC is proud to offer the following amenities:
- Complimentary transportation available to local dining, shopping and entertainment
- Cozy semi-private and private rooms available
- Home-cooked meals prepared daily
- Regularly scheduled events, including birthdays and holidays to encourage interaction among the residents
SUmmerville Homes LLC would like to invite you to join us in your new home for comfort, peace of mind and independence.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.