Stone Brooke Suites
114 Stone Brooke Drive Gray GA 31032
Stone Brooke Suites is a senior living community located in Gray, GA, which is in Jones County and home to just over 2,000 people and part of the Macon area. Residents who enjoy a slower pace will enjoy the southern charm, scenic views, and relaxing park-like atmosphere. They can shop, go to local stores and eat in great restaurants where they can spend time with friends and visiting family members, or relax in the comfort of our development.
Stone Brooke Suites provides the highest level of quality care to our seniors in a comfortable, home-like setting. Our residents receive around the clock on-site care from professional staff members who work diligently day and night 24-hours a day to meet their needs. At Stone Brooke Suites, our highly trained, professional staff handles every aspect of your family member's care including all medications, meals, appointments, housekeeping, transportation, activities, laundry, and rehabilitation.
We are also a very active and fun social community that enjoys interaction through planned events and group outings to encourage interaction between our seniors to keep the atmosphere fun and festive. A few of the available activities, amenities, and services that we have available to our residents include:
- Forty-three suites in different sizes with kitchenettes and microwaves
- Three well-balanced meals and snacks daily, as well as a dessert trolley
- A relaxing sitting room for games, movies and TV
- Indoor and outdoor common areas for gatherings and events
- A picturesque outdoor sitting area a garden and gazebo
- A computer station with Internet access
- Transportation to and from events and appointments
We look forward to having your family member join us at Stone Brooke Suites for fun activities, relaxation, and new friends in our caring community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
My mom is happy at this community. The staff are outstanding and careing. My mom really does like the meals and the variety. They are activities that she has been offerd for participation. The meals are appealing....
Not Able To Provide Memory Care
We liked this community because this was a bigger community and it was convenient for the family to visit. The staff have done a great job but they cant be with her 24/7. We found that she needs more attentive...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.