Sterling Loving Home Care
18426 West Marconi Avenue Surprise AZ 85388
Sterling Loving Home Care is a senior care home located in Phoenix, Arizona in Maricopa County. Our group home is within beautify and elegance micro-community residence with improved and artificial cooling plants. Phoenix is considered as an oasis of Maricopa where one has a grasp of life.
Sterling Loving Home Care is considered as a home away from home where seniors can find rest for the rest of their life. The staffs in the community have high regard to the seniors since they are well trained on how to treat and socialize with the seniors. For the heroes and heroines to be comfortable in the community, there are various amenities so as to ensure the smooth and efficient coordination of the activities. Considering availability of various amenities in our community that are geared toward ensuring the mental and physical fitness of the seniors in the community, these amenities includes:
- Spacious accommodation rooms with comfortable couch
- Social and physical assistant personnel who are trained to ensure fitness for the seniors
- Bible studies lessons and music classes to bring the seniors together
- Spacious rooms that are designed and finished according to one specification
- Reliable and efficient transport services at an affordable price
- Spacious common area both indoors and outdoors
With consideration of the above excellent amenities and easy accessibility to our community, there is no doubt of choosing the best community for the seniors in our society. It is our obligation in Sterling Loving Home Care community to make you relax, comfort and independent.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.