4623 Briardale Street San Antonio TX 78217
Services offered include:
- Three home-cooked meals with choice of entree, served in our elegantly decorated dining room
- Simple reminder service for scheduled meals, activities and appointments
- 24 hour staff supervision
- Daily housekeeping services (vacuuming, changing bed liners, dusting, cleaning bathroom)
- Light daily suite cleaning
- Laundry done weekly, all utilities (including basic cable TV)
- Regular monitoring of residents health and well-being
- Monthly physician visits
- Medication administration (cost of medications NOT included)
- Social, educational and recreational programs
- Licensed and certified staff 7 days a week
- Personalized assistance with dressing, hygiene and grooming
- Assistance with scheduled baths
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I thought the staff at this community was very professional during our tour for my mother. They gave us a detailed look at all of the different rooms they had available with lots of great information of all...
Outstanding staff and managers! I don't know what we would have done without them and Good Shepherd Hospice Care in the last 2 months that our mother needed extra care. They don't just take care of...
Great place to live!!!See all 5 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.