St. Anne Assisted Living Home I
9140 Shady Bay Circle Anchorage AK 99507
St. Anne Assisted Living Home I is a senior care home located in the scenic city of Anchorage, AK in the Municipality of Anchorage borough. Our delightful community is located in a quiet residential neighborhood making it a peaceful place to live and also a pleasant area for visiting with friends and family.
St. Anne Assisted Living Home I is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care. Well-trained professionals are available around the clock to provide compassionate assistance to residents as medical and physical needs arise. Our group home setting is both spacious and cozy, reflecting a sense of companionship and community. This comfort and connection offers seniors a sense of empowerment and self-assurance, which allows them to spend more of their time doing the things that they enjoy.
At St. Anne Assisted Living Home I, we are entirely devoted to seniors' well-being and this is reflected in the many different amenities that we offer, including:
- A variety of meal types for different tastes and preferences
- An outdoor common area to enjoy Alaska's beautiful seasons
- A safe, calm neighborhood for daytime walks
- Indoor common areas to relax and bond with friends
- A variety of activities to keep busy, both on and off site
We invite you to join us in our beautiful cul-de-sac home and experience first-hand the warm, welcoming, and relaxing community that is St. Anne Assisted Living Home I.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.