Spring Senior Assisted Living
20900 Earl Street Torrance CA 90503
Residents love our proximity to the magnificent beaches and the fresh salt air and ocean breezes are enjoyed by many in our community. Our beautiful building has a wide open floor plan and large windows that feature our stunning views.
Our caring staff assists with daily activities which allows residents more time to enjoy all the amenities our community has to offer:
- Spacious rooms with private bath and individual climate control
- Private balcony, porch or patio
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Scenic common areas to make new, lasting friendships
- A baby grand piano for all residents to enjoy
- A floor to ceiling stone fireplace, perfect for cool stormy evenings
- Various dining options
- Housekeeping services
- Pet friendly community
We are proud of the high quality services and amenities we offer and can't wait for you to join our family at Spring Senior Assisted Living.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I loved this place! The price is very reasonable, the room is lovely [with private bathroom] and there is even a balcony or a patio. I'm hoping this works out for my mom.
Horrible parking situation!
I was very disappointed when we toured Spring Senior AL. It was very depressing and smelled bad. The woman in charge did not seem like she knew what was going on, she seemed a little confused. The parking situation...
This facility is definitely showing some wear. Mom has decided to have in-home care.See all 10 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.