Somerby of Santa Rosa Beach
164 West Hewett Road Santa Rosa Beach FL 32459
The luxurious assisted living community Somerby of Santa Rosa Beach, Walton County, Florida offers memory care for residents living with dementia and Alzheimer's. Located in the picturesque city of Santa Rosa Beach, the community is just minutes from the ocean, tucked behind a lush tree lined drive. The residents of Somerby of Santa Rosa Beach enjoy living at its finest. There are many floor plans to choose from, residents will find the perfect accommodations to suit their needs. Memory care residents live in a secured area for increased safety and peace of mind for both residents and family.
The staff members of Somerby are some of the most highly skilled, with specialized training to provide the best possible care for residents needing memory care. Our memory care program is based on the nationally acclaimed Best Friends Approach to Alzheimer's care plan. We love seeing the twinkle in our residents eyes as their memory is supported and the spark of recognition ignites. We are here for them around the clock for any need, no matter how big or small.
We offer amenities that are second to none which include but are not limited to the following:
- Suites filled with sunshine
- Large private bathrooms with walk in showers
- Utilities and expanded basic cable included
- Individual control of heat and air conditioning
- Memory boxes at each private resident's entrance
- Three delicious, nutritious meals daily
- Secure garden with walking path
Our residents love living here at Somerby. They enjoy our community and all it offers. We'd love for you to join us.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.