About Silverado Orchards Retirement Community
Silverado Orchards Retirement Community in Napa Valley, California is now known for more than just magnificent vineyards producing some of the country's finest wines. In Napa County, seniors can enjoy aforementioned vineyards and wine tasting opportunities available throughout the region.
Floorplans at the Silverado Orchards Retirement Community consist of the following: there are deluxe suites, two-bedroom apartments, one bedroom apartments, deluxe studios, and studios. The deluxe suite contains two bathrooms, whereas all other floor plans contain one bathroom. Some apartments include balconies and private patios.
Included amenities at Silverado Orchards:
- Property taxes, utility costs, air conditioning and individual heating
- Family gatherings can be held in the banquet room
- There are guest rooms and all-you-can-eat guest meals for friends and family, by reservation
- Outdoor garden area, which can be used by residents
- Full service beauty salon
- Health and wellness programs and scheduled activities, as well as daytime transportation
- Meals are of course included three times a day and can include salad bars, special diet plans, and vegetarian meals as well
- Linen service and housekeeping
Both residents and staff at Silverado Orchards Retirement Community enjoy a strong sense of family. This is not your typical retirement center owned by some large, fat cat corporation. The people here sincerely care. They laugh together, play together, and work together to form an unbreakable bond as well as a safe, comfortable, and secure environment.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor