Silver Bells II
5541 E Angela Drive Scottsdale AZ 85254
Silver Bells II was created to be a loving home environment for seniors who can no longer care for themselves. As an alternative to nursing homes, these residential homes are private and located in quiet neighborhood settings.
Services: We provide services based on each individual's needs.
- 24-Hour Staff - Daily assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming - Assistance with walking and eating - Incontinence care - Diabetic management - Medication monitoring - In-home Doctor, Nurse and Podiatrist Available - Three homemade meals a day, snacks, soft drinks or juices between meals - Cable TV, internet and telephone available - Daily housekeeping and laundry included - Transportation to appointments available Daily Activities: We at Silver Bells I offer a wide range of daily activities to help residents stay active.
- Arts & Craft - Puzzles - Card games - Live music entertainment - Book reading - Storytelling - Bingo - Ball toss - Birthday celebrations - Group exercise - Walking - Singing - Special Movies 'I do the work the Lord has called me to do. This is work of Love, Patience & Service to others.'
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.