About Sierra Vista Assisted Living
Sierra Vista Assisted Living is an elegant and classy residential care home in Laveen, an 'urban village' in Arizona's Maricopa County. As a proud part of our local community, our senior care home takes full advantage of the nearby businesses, hospitals and shopping, not to mention the view of surrounding mountain ranges.
At Sierra Vista Assisted Living, our promise is to personally touch lives every day. It is a philosophy of caring based on core values that are at the center of all we do. Join our community for regular outings to the area's diverse attractions, including the San Pedro House, Henry Hauser Historical Museum, local casinos, musical shows, concerts in the park and more. Additional health and security measures include outpatient therapies, on-site hospice care and a memory care program for individuals with memory loss and tendencies to wander.
Some of our most popular amenities and services at Sierra Vista Assisted Living include:
- Spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments with views of the gorgeous mountain range
- Apartments equipped with kitchenette with full-size refrigerator, microwave oven, private baths with barrier-free showers, wall-to-wall carpeting and a 24-hour emergency call system
- Cable TV, Internet and personal phone
- Arts and crafts and music therapy (guitar, keyboard, harp, vocal)
- Games (Including puzzles, playing cards, and bingo)
- Church and spiritual services (as requested/honored by individual congregations)
- Private dining rooms for visitors
- Dogs and cats allowed
We look forward to seeing you and your family for a visit, and showing you that at Sierra's group home setting home is where the heart is.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor