Siemon's Heritage Personal Care Home
166 Siemon Drive Somerset PA 15501
Siemon's Heritage Personal Care Home is a senior living community located in Somerset, PA, in Somerset County. Somerset is a small historic borough near Johnstown and home to about 6,300 people. Residents in this area will enjoy taking walks to run their errands and pay their bills, going to a restaurant with friends, or they can relax in the comfort of our development.
Siemon's Heritage Personal Care Home provides the highest level of consistent care to our seniors in a relaxed, home-like setting. Our staff is always available 24-hours a day to help with any needs that a resident may have. At Siemon's Heritage Personal Care Home, our team of professional staff works around the clock day and night ensuring your family member receives assistance in every aspect of their daily living including all meals, medications, appointments, transportation, activities, rehabilitation, laundry, and housekeeping.
We also like to keep our residents socially engaged through fun activities like parties, card games, movie nights, and give them a very social and fun community to help build peer relationships, encourage social interaction, and dialog. A few of the available amenities and services that we have available include:
- 58 rooms in different sizes and layouts
- Three well-balanced meals and snacks daily
- A beautiful outdoor seating area to enjoy nature
- A spacious indoor communal area for TV, cards and other games
- A relaxing reading area with comfortable chairs and books
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Devotions off-site
We invite you to bring your loved one to join us at Siemon's Heritage Personal Care Home for relaxation, fun group activities, and new friends in our caring development.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.