About Sherwood House
Sherwood House is a vibrant residential care home located in the friendly city of Cocoa, Florida, in Brevard County. Cocoa is a bird lover’s paradise with an event called The Cocoa Bird Count held annually. Situated along the Indian River Lagoon, offering plenty of waterways and canals, this warm, welcoming city is a beautiful place to call home.
At Sherwood House, we pride ourselves on offering a state-of-the-art level of care that excels the general definition of a group home setting, managed under the award winning Charis Group. Our residents are personally cared for in a respectful fashion, upholding our core values of dedication and integrity. We believe that our seniors deserve the best and so we strive to give them the best.
Understanding our residents’ particular requirements, Sherwood House offers an exciting and varied itinerary with comfortable yet stylish amenities, including:
- Inviting lawns and gardens with benches to soak up the sun
- Large living rooms for activities and visits from family
- Live performances and musical entertainment including karaoke
- Professional exercises and stretching classes offered by a Certified Personal Trainer
- Nutritious meals and snacks prepared by our Certified Dietary Manager and Chef
- Games, puzzles and other memory stimulating activities
- Outings and trips to nearby sporting or cultural events
- Pampering sessions offered by a visiting beautician
With energetic fellow residents and caring, dedicated staff members, Sherwood House offers a friendly, restful atmosphere with plenty of fun-filled events and relaxation. Our cheerful community will make your loved one feel right at home.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor