Serenity Harbor II
2815 Levante St Carlsbad CA 92009
Serenity Harbor II is a senior care home located in exceptionally desirable Carlsbad, California, located in San Diego County. Our residential care home is located in a friendly neighborhood and beautiful natural scenery from the ocean. The community is surrounded by peaceful environment and a perfect place for family setting and visits.
Serenity Harbor II is a place with great uniqueness where seniors are always comfortable in a group home setting due to quality services. Our staffs are well trained and professional to meet various needs of the seniors in full dedication. To that end, our staffs are compassionate and caring to meet the personal needs of the seniors to their satisfaction and to their point of their needs.
Besides ensuring well being of the seniors is well catered for, there are various amenities to ensure seniors remain active during their stay. These include:
- Courtyard that is peaceful and quiet
- Spacious sitting rooms with comfortable fireplace to ensure seniors are relaxed
- Sing along sessions to bring seniors together
- Collaborating with home care agency to provide quality medical services
- Various religious denominations where seniors have to choose from
- Spacious dining option with comfortable restaurant dining and private dining room
- Affordable transport arrangement for the seniors and their family members
With the above amenities that are readily accessible in our community to ensure quality services to our seniors. For independence, freedom and relaxation that is or core business to our seniors enroll at Serenity Harbor II for this and much more.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.