Serenity Care AFH
12648 NE 4th Street Bellevue WA 98005
Serenity Care AFH is a residential care home that is situated in the city of Bellevue, WA in King County. Scenic parks, museums, shopping centers, cultural attractions and plenty of other attractions all surround our community. The iconic Lincoln Square and Phantom Lake top the list of attractions in Bellevue. Bellevue is the best city to visit and live for those into nature, peace, and adventure.
At Serenity Care AFH, there is more to assisted living than just offering assistance. It is all about empowering seniors to remain connected, comfortable and independent. With the support of vastly trained and highly experienced staff, our community assists seniors to enjoy an active and social lifestyle with the total freedom to spend their time in the manner they please. Our caregivers encourage continued independence through a customized plan of personal care and individual wellness. Our assisted living is not only comforting but also stress free. We take care of all individual senior needs in a friendly and warm group home setting.
Our warm and friendly community is always looking forward to new seniors together with their friends and families. Seniors benefit from a huge array of amenities and services that include:
- A peaceful and quiet courtyard
- An onsite barber shop and beautician
- Religious services for a number of denominations
- Pet friendly with some restrictions
- Different dining options with both private and restaurant dining room for friends and families
- A highly spacious swimming pool with perfect stay fit classes
- A comfortable sitting space with a neatly done fireplace to host friends and families
Serenity Care AFH is the perfect solution for residents that value their comfort and independence; yet need a little assistance with their daily activities.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.