Serenity Assisted Living
3677 Blue Colt Drive Lake Havasu City AZ 86404
Serenity Assisted Living
With a focus on comfort, care and privacy Serenity Assisted Living is a modern senior care home in Dilworth, MN. in Clay County. No want or need goes overlooked here. Inspired by the serene suburban backdrop, our group home is as intimate as its surroundings.
The Serenity Assisted Living staff is wholeheartedly committed to our mission: To continue life's journey with dignity, respect and integrity. We count on a fully integrated health and wellness program to keep our residents healthy, happy and independent, no matter their level of health and fitness when they enter Serenity. Even residents with limited mobility and flexibility can take part in activities like low-impact aerobics, group walks and Wii Fit bowling and golfing sessions. For added peace of mind, all residents have access to a 24-hour staff, RN and LPN oversight and weekly blood pressure monitoring.
Beyond our fun and engaging calendar of activities, Serenity Assisted Living offers the following creature comforts to make residents feel right at home:
- Spacious apartments with 9-foot-tall ceilings
- All utilities included (A/C, electricity, heat, garbage, sewer, water)
- Basic cable television
- Three meals a day, plus snacks
- Beauty/barber shop on site
- Therapy/exercise room
- Community areas with fireplace for socializing
- Landscaped gardens and walking paths
- Weekly housekeeping and weekly laundry services
- Planned social, spiritual, educational and recreational programs
At Serenity Assisted Living, we believe in healthy living, while honoring and respecting every individual that steps through our door. We hope you'll join our group living setting at Serenity and make it your home too.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.