About Selver Moon
Selver Moon is located in Seattle, WA and serves the King County area. They are a senior care home dedicated to providing exceptional care to their residents. It's conveniently located near Interstate 5 and Highway 552. With Lake Washington to the east and ocean access to the west, members of the community can enjoy a variety of water activities. Located in the quietude of the suburbs, downtown Seattle is just a short car ride away.
At Selver Moon, residents are treated as family, and staff members strive to form personal relationships with everyone residing at the home. Staff members are fully credentialed and qualified to care for a variety of specialized needs including advance stages of neurodegenerative diseases. Each employee is provided with a background check prior to employment to ensure the safety of all residents.
Selver Moon provides an intimate, group home setting that makes community a priority. Resident can experience:
- Semi-private and private rooms that are fully furnished with cozy décor and beds
- Wheelchair accessible showers
- Indoor and outdoor common areas with clean and maintained landscapes
- Smoke-free rooms with smoking allowed in certain outdoor areas
- Convenient access to bus line, as well as organized transportation
- On-call doctors and nurses on staff
- Podiatrist, physical therapist, dentist, occupational therapist, and speech therapist visit regularly
At Selver Moon, residents will enjoy all of the comforts at home, while having exceptional medical staff available at all times. In the bustling Seattle suburbs, residents can enjoy their independence and explore the vast surroundings at their leisure.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor