San Juan Villa
112 Castellano Way Port Townsend WA 98368
San Juan Villa
San Juan Villa, in Port Townsend, Jefferson County, Washington, is a small assisted living community that focuses on memory care services designed for people with memory loss, dementia, and Alzheimer's disease. The community sits in a small town filled with historic places, making it the ideal location for residents who enjoy afternoon outings with family and friends.
With less than 35 residents to care for, the staff at San Juan Villa has plenty of time to give residents the special time and attention they need. Not only do residents receive individual attention, but the small size of the home-like community gives residents the opportunity to move around as they please and make their own decisions. While residents are encouraged to maintain their freedom and independence, the community has staff on-site 24 hours per day, seven days per week, to ensure that every resident's needs are met.
In addition to meeting the residents' physical and medical needs, residents are encouraged to socialize with other residents, participate in planned group events, and take advantage of some of the communities amenities, including:
- Community living areas complete with TVs and fireplaces
- Daily activities and individual programs to help keep residents active
- Three nutritious meals served each day
- Snacks available 24 hours per day
- Indoor and outdoor activity stations
- Spacious courtyards and winding walkways
San Juan Villa residents appreciate being able to maintain a sense of freedom by choosing the activities that they'd like to participate in each day and socializing with other residents while getting the care they need.
Housing Types Provided
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.