About Rutherford Manor
Rutherford Manor is a residential care home situated in Davidsonville, which is in the semi-rural countryside of Maryland, part of Anne Arundel County. Davidsonville consists primarily of farmland and rolling hills dotted with sheep and cattle. One can expect to live a quiet life in Davidsonville, with peaceful surroundings and free from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Committed to exceptional care and compassionate service, Rutherford Manor provides professional, dedicated staff members who are excited to be part of making a difference in the lives of seniors. We ensure that each resident is cared for with the utmost respect in our group home setting, where staff are available 24 hours a day. Our philosophy includes promoting a sharing, caring family-style atmosphere, as well as enhancing the spiritual, physical and emotional well-being of all our residents.
Rutherford Manor offers a vast array of amenities and activities for residents to enjoy, in order to promote a healthy lifestyle, including:
- Exquisitely landscaped acres of land for daily walks and recreation
- Stylish living room for socializing
- Beautiful sun deck for outdoor relaxation
- Nutritious meals daily with customization of dietary requirements
- A dedicated activity room for many daily activities and games including puzzles, music, crafts, reading and card games
- Gardening in the beautiful flower or vegetable gardens
- Weekly outings
At Rutherford Manor, we are confident that you will find a peaceful sanctuary where you can enjoy nature and take part in interesting activities. You will find freedom, fun and relaxation here at Rutherford Manor.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor